knitnana: Swap Delights!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Swap Delights!

I participated in a Stitch Marker Swap over on the Chronic Stitches Group on Ravelry, and Kimberly was my partner...
I was so surprised to see so many lovely stitch markers, the hearts (both kinds) are my favorites, just on general principle, dontcha know, but everything is delightful...

Especially that tin - it's a Vintage Sewing theme (like that wouldn't melt my heart or anything, right?) - but the neatest thing is that Kimberly makes these and will begin selling them in her Etsy Shop on Monday, October 18. I just love mine, and I can promise I'll be scouting out her shop with holiday gifts in mind...

See the back of it?
Sheepie!

Thank you, Kimberly! I love it...now I hope when you get yours from me, you'll love what I sent!
(((Hugs)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am so glad you love everything! And, thank you for promoting my Etsy store too and the treasure tins!

Hugs and spoons to you and know everything I sent you came from my heart of gratitude for your friendship.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

What a wonderful package! I love getting nice lovely things in the mail like that, and those things are right up your alley!

9:06 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

So sweet! I love stitch marker swaps. You can't have too many beautiful stitch markers (or too many friends).

9:08 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Love the vintage tins! Looks like the perfect package of goodies for you.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!